Posted by hertswow on April 18, 2017 at 2:15 AM
We have drafted a 3D model based on Veolia ES's plans, drawings and illustrations. https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/a609ef04-2cdc-47ed-8d51-d5ba53b8c324/Veolia-ESs-proposed-incinerator-facility-for-Rattys-Lane-Hoddesdon-UK" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">link
The basic purpose is to assist community groups to explore the scale and prominence of the proposed facility from any local or distant points of view.
- You can view the model in the 3D Warehouse, or on your PC via the free SketchUp Viewer.
- Since it is geo-located to the proposed site, you can also view it in Google Earth.
- Two scene animations are in the model;, lasting 12 seconds and 29 seconds.
- A basic Briefing about the model, its limitations and potential uses is available.
- For other examples, search on 'waste incinerator' models via the 3D Warehouse. https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/search.html?q=waste%20incinerator&backendClass=both" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here
Please refer to the credits and disclaimers on the underside of the model. In particular, the outline design and imagery for the proposed facility are the property of Veolia ES UK Limited. We refer to them via the 3D model but the authoritative documents are the original ones with the planning application https://cloud1.atriumsoft.com/HCCePlanningOPS/loadFullDetails.do?aplId=25790
" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here (click on the heading 'Documents' for a list of them).
Let us know of any comments or queries you may wish to raise.